Saturday, August 22, 2009

This Past Week...

Sorry I haven't posted for 6 days but it has been a very busy, stressful, and challenging week. I'm just getting in from doing some last-minute school supply shopping. I had to wing it and just get the basics since I never received an actual school supply list which is annoying! I can't believe that my little girl is starting kindergarten, it seems like we should still be years away from this! I'm not sure how school fundraisers work but I'm thinking about offering some of my Aromas of Eden products. I'm sure the moms and grandmas out there would love it!

I am so glad my husband has finally gotten the adobe illustrator situation resolved! Why does this make me happy? Because it means he can start designing some new labels for a couple new product lines! I am going to be introducing aromatherapy body splashes along with aromatherapy natural remedies for various maladies such as headache, migraine, PMS, etc. I will also happily take any requests that you have.

Tomorrow I will post about my room/linen sprays, which I've had quite a bit of use for lately. See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your fundraising offer will be greatly appreciated. Schools welcome quality items like yours.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a school fundraiser with the option of 2 items in 2 color choices! It was a huge success. I was absolutely overwhelmed! But we both made money!

    Have a great Sunday!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I will definitely be looking into that.

    ReplyDelete